Why Give More Birthdays?
This year in Alberta 160 kids were diagnosed with cancer. By supporting Kids Cancer Care on your birthday, you are giving these kids a chance to be cancer-free for their next birthday.
6 Steps to a Stellar Birthday Fundraiser
Fundraising for Kids Cancer Care on your next birthday is easy. Just follow these steps:
1) Create Your Personal Page. The first step is to create a fun personal web page that tells everyone why you decided to raise funds for families affected by childhood cancer. Your friends and family will donate to this page in lieu of birthday gifts.
2) Make the First Gift. Kick off your fundraising campaign by making the first donation. Your generosity will inspire your friends and family to do the same!
3) Invite Your Friends. Share your personal page with your friends, family and colleagues. If you are having a party, don't forget to include a link to your page in the invitation. Download and use our special Give More Birthday invitations! Those who donate online will automatically receive an electronic tax receipt.
4) Party with a Purpose. Give yourself a pat on your back and enjoy your special day knowing you made a difference in the lives of children affected by childhood cancer.
5) Celebrate with a Sweet Treat. Our friends at Crave Cookies and Cupcakes will offer a free cupcake for everyone who hosts a birthday party on behalf of Kids Cancer Care! You will also be eligible to receive special discounts on cakes and cupcakes!
6) Say thanks. After your special day, thank your friends and family for their contribution.
Proud partner of Give More Birthdays.